Bali Tubing Adventure + Batur Volcano + Kecak & Fire Dance
TOUR CODE : BT07
Price : US$ 85 net/person
Duration : 12 hours
Pickup time : 08.15 AM (depend on pickup location)
Get pickup in the morning from your hotel and taken to the scenic Ayung River for an unforgettable Bali River Tubing experience during 2,5 hours on river. The Expert and experience guides will give you an insight into the river ecology and amaze you with their dexterity and skills in this classic adventure tour. Discover hidden waterfalls, swim in the pristine water and feel the trills of the paradise river. Be sure to enjoy the views from the stunning restaurant and bask in the energy of one of Bali’s most tranquil settings.
After having lunch processed to visit Batur Volcano with their beautiful Panorama and fresh air. Continue the trip by visiting Elephant cave at Bedulu Village in Ubud, visit also craft centre such as painting and Silver smith. Last trip is watching Kecak & Fire Dance in Batu Bulan Village.
Rest of the trip is you will be dropped back to your hotel / villa.
- 08.15 : Guests pick up from their hotel and transferred to our office at Finish point of the Bali river tubing in Kedewatan Village Ubud .
- 09.30 : Arrive at our finish point, welcome drink. Guests registration by filling out
the form of registration and insurance. Our staff will inform the guest to put all valuable
things in the locker, except personal items, such as money , camera, wallet, cigarettes or mobile can bring to the river as we will provide waterproof bag.
Guests wear life jacket and helmet on, each guests will be given a Paddle. Guide brings the guests to
the starting point.
- 10.00 : Arrive at starting point , Guide brief the guest and demonstrates the safety standard and all Instructions journey along of the river, enjoy 2,5 hours river tubing action.
- 12.30 : Guests arrive at the finishing point, go up to the restaurant Showering, and
Changing then enjoy Buffet lunch at our restaurant
- 13.15 : After lunch processed to visit an active Batur Volcano as the 2nd highest mount in Bali.
- 15.00 : Visit Elephant cave or Batuan Temple and craft centre
- 18.00 : Watching Kecak & Fires Dance at Batu Bulan Village
NO DEPOSIT, NO ADVANCE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SCURE THE BOOKING
PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED ON THE SAME DAY OF THE TRIP